- 22mm diameter steel tubing with 2mm wall thickness.
- KTM orange spec powder coat with sandblasted surface preparation.
- Fully frame mounted. Our KTM 790 Adventure crash bars rest on the frame and not the engine.
- Designed to handle continuous impact from drops and small crashes as opposed to the 790’s fuel tank.
- Center stand compatible. Our crash bars are 100% compatible with our centre stand.
- Potential base for fog / aux lights. See photo gallery for example (lights and light bracket are not included in the sale).
- Traditional look. Our crash bars give the 790 Adventure the traditional 1090/1190/1290 Adventure look with the orange tubing gently wrapping around the fuel tank.
- Provides the strongest base for our skid plate. We offer the only solution on the market to support our KTM 790 Adventure R/S skid plate in its FULL length thanks to the crash bars’ design.
- Our design also allows easy oil filter removal and oil change without removing the crash bars.
KTM 790 Adventure R / S – Crash Bars
Our crash bars offer fuel tank protection and function as the sturdiest support for our skid plate on the market for KTM 790 Adventure R / S. They can also serve as fog light/auxiliary light support via additional brackets. Read more about our product’s specs in detail by scrolling down.
Out of stock
KTM 790 Adventure R: Compatibility check
Multiple KTM 790 Adventure R Names: Check here
Check the Auxiliary Light Brackets as valuable assets for your crash bars.
Matte Black, Orange
2019 – 2020
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.