Outback Motortek USA does not, under any circumstances, advocate modifications to motorcycles which go against national transportation safety rules and regulations. Outback Motortek USA cautions anyone performing their own motorcycle modifications or repairs: such operations are solely at that person’s own risk. Anyone who does not have the proper mechanical training or background should not undertake any mechanical changes to the motorcycle without proper supervision and instruction. If a reader is not completely familiar and experienced with the processes involved, Outback Motortek USA recommends that Outback Motortek products be installed by a qualified, experienced professional motorcycle mechanic.
- Outback Motortek USA does not advocate any modifications to any motorcycle which are unsafe to proper motorcycle operation or maintenance or which will negate any vehicle warranty.
- Outback Motortek USA cautions and reminds visitors and readers that each person is responsible for his or her own actions.
- Outback Motortek USA urges anyone having any doubts or concerns about any of– the information in this website advises to consult an experienced, qualified professional mechanic.
- The information offered in the OutbackMotortek.com website is authored by individuals, not by Outback Motortek USA.
- It is advised that any information presented should be verified with the product manufacturer or other official or expert sources. No responsibility or liability is accepted by Outback Motortek USA for incorrect information, product installations, part numbers, torque values, riding tips, or any other information presented on OutbackMotortek.com.
The Outback Motortek Team