Disappointing you is not an option for us at Outback Motortek. If you think that our products do not meet your standards after purchase, then you should contact us.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee: (Outback Motortek Webstore Purchases)
Any time within 30 days of receiving your order, IF you are not 100% satisfied, you may return products to us for a refund under the following conditions:
- For “approved” returns the merchandise must be in 100% factory condition, please include original manufacturer’s packaging and in the same condition as sold – include original boxes, packaging material, instructions, documentation, parts and attached tags.
- Damage resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty. Outback Motortek assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of its products. In no event shall Outback Motortek be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of its product or any of its parts.
- If you do not install our equipment, then you should carefully package items in protective materials before returning them. Never ship an item in its original shipment packaging – it will arrive damaged. Please use a postal box or other adequate packaging to ensure your return or exchange is not damaged on the way back to Outback Motortek.
- In the USA, do not accept any boxes that have been compromised during shipping. Crushed or badly torn boxes should be ‘refused’ by the receiver. By accepting damaged boxes, you are “approving” the condition of the products inside and Outback Motortek cannot be responsible for goods damaged due to shipping. We must be able to take action with the shipper for damage during shipping, if you accept damaged boxes you are interfering with our ability to assist you with replacement and making a claim with the shipper.
- A restocking fee may be assessed on returns that are not 100% resellable condition
- Return shipping is the responsibility of customer for non-warranty returns
Outback Motortek will replace your product or part free of charge within 60 days if it has a manufacturing defect or if the products fail in normal use that is covered by the warranty. Outback Motortek is not responsible for shipping costs associated with warranty returns. Returns and exchanges sent COD will be refused.
- BEFORE sending anything to Outback Motortek, you must contact us at [email protected] We are often able to solve problems quickly via email.
- If our Customer Support Team determines that your problem qualifies under warranty coverage, you will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Prepare a package to return to Outback Motortek.
- Please include a clearly written explanation of the problem, reason of return.
- Write your RMA number on the outside of the box and send to the appropriate address based on your specific location:
Global (excl. Europe) Europe:
527 Rodd Avenue
Outback Motortek Europe
5 Vasut Rd.
Outback Motortek USA
1276 Matohe Road
Monroe VA 24574
Products that do not qualify for warranty coverage will be returned to customers. We are not responsible for goods we received that are damaged. Damaged goods become the property of the buyer if not shipped properly, and the buyer may be charged to send them back.
It is vital that you communicate with us before sending in your return. Please contact us at [email protected]